Aqua-X irrigation Controller is a pioneering and innovational hydroponic irrigation control system. This smartphone App based system can control up to 30 outputs (24V or 110V) and monitor the pH.EC and water temperature of nutrient. Water detectors for watering confirmation allow the system to send alerts to user when the watering schedule fails. With its incredible flexibility,everyone could easily automate their irrigation systems.
The system could control pumps by 110V Control Board and solenoid valves by 24V Control Board. When the massive control outputs, user could manage delivery schedule for multiple nutrients, multiple rooms and multiple zones.
A sensor board with EC/pH/Temp sensors is also available to allow user to monitor and log all the historical data of their nutrients. When the measured value exceeds your custom setting range, a warning message will be sent to your smartphone.
Free smartphone App allows user to monitor and control their watering schedules at their fingertips. Graphic interface makes multiple schedules easy to adjust and monitor. The innovational watering confirmation feature saves enormous loss by watering failures.
Aqua- X Aquaponics Monitoring System
Here are some important things to consider when using the Aqua-X irrigation Controller
- Each set of Aqua-X Irrigation Controller can correct up to 30 outputs(24V or 110V) and monitor the pH value, EC value and water temperature of nutrient.
- There are two RJ12 ports for the Control Board. One is for 24V Control Board (6 individually controlled 24V outputs for solenoid valves), the other is 110V control Board ( 6 individually controlled 110V outputs for water pumps).The maximum number of connections to the Aqua-X is 5 pieces for either 24V Control Board or 110V Control Board. The Program Device Station (DSP-1 from Hydro System) is also compatible to the Aqua-X through the 110V CONTROL port. 24V Control Board ( 6 outputs each). 110V Control Board (6 outputs each) and Program Device Station (1 output each) can be used together but each Aqua-X can only control up to 30 outputs.
- The Water Detector port looks identical to the Control Board port. Make sure not to mix them up. The Water Detector port is positioned between the Sensor Board port Micro SD slot.
- pH Sensor and EC/Temp Sensor should be connected to Sensor Board ( AMP-2) and then connect the Sensor Board to the Aqua-X with a mini-DIN cable.
- A maximum distance of 1000ft / 300 meters between the NFS-1 irrigation Controller and the devices to be controlled.
- Follow all local and national electrical codes for installation requirements.